Daintree Tours |
 Cape Tribulation & Daintree Rainforest Tour
Explore the ancient rainforests of the Daintree with a luxury tour from Daintree Tours. Our mission is to showcase some of the highlights of this incredible natural wonder, with visits into the Daintree National Park, Mossman Gorge and a river cruise exploring the waterways rich in flora and fauna. Enjoy interpretive rainforest walks, secluded lunch site, exclusive estuarine crocodile and wildlife spotting on Cooper Creek and, of course, friendly and knowledgeable local guides.
Tour highlights include:
- Walk through ancient rainforest and see the crystal clear waters of the Mossman River flow over giant boulders.
- Be guided through this pristine rainforest and discover its incredible diversity.
- Enjoy a walk along stunning beaches, this is where the rainforest meets the reef.
- Enjoy Cooper Creek River Cruise spotting estuarine crocodiles and other wildlife along the banks of this mangrove lined creek.
- At the Daintree Ice Cream Company, relax and enjoy a tropical garden and fruit orchard where you can sample delicious tropical fruit ice cream (ice cream at own expense).
- At Alexandra Lookout, enjoy panoramic views of the Daintree Rainforest, mouth of the Daintree River, Snapper Island and Port Douglas in the distance.
- Full day guided tour
- Morning tea of local tea and freshly brewed coffee ~ delicious muffins & fresh fruit
- Gourmet lunch at a hidden rainforest resort
- Small personalised groups
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicles
- On board commentary
- Fully guided rainforest walks
- Crocodile boat cruise
- Mossman Gorge
Rates for Booking Option ex Port Douglas
This option includes a pickup
No additional charges apply.*Note: Child age 4 - 14 years
Additional charges for  Cape Tribulation & Daintree Rainforest Tour
No extra charges apply
Optional Extras for  Cape Tribulation & Daintree Rainforest Tour
No optional extras available.
*All rates valid until Mar 31, 2020